Jack Vincent Bio
2002 to Present
Founder & Managing Partner, focus360, Luzern & Madrid
• Helps Fortune 500s, SMEs, startups and solopreneurs sell more successfully.
• Founded the S.C.O.R.E© Selling Method, the five-step customer-focused sales model.
• Clients include: Viking Cruises, BIND 4.0 Accelerator, KONE, IBM, Eurovision, MasterCard, Swatch, NBC Universal, GroupM, Ipsos MORI, Pictet, Synthes, KPMG and…
1999 to 2001
Head of Branding & New Media: ATP Tennis Masters Series, London
• Developed the Masters brand for the ATP Men’s Tennis Tour and ISL Tennis.
• Managed Interbrand and Marsteller, coordinating with the C-Suite of the ATP and the Tournament Directors of the nine top tournaments.
1995 to 1999
CEO & Founder: Millennium Sports, New York
• Exclusive Sponsorship & TV Broadcast Rightsholder to ‘99 Pan American Games
• Sold and negotiated 5x greater rights fees than any previous Games in history.
• Secured live broadcast over 16 days throughout the Americas, for the first time in Games history.
1989 to 1995
Senior Vice President, Olympic Projects: ISL Worldwide, Barcelona, Atlanta
• Serviced the global sponsors of the Olympic Games, managing the implementation of the International Olympic Committee’s Olympic Sponsorship program in Barcelona ’92 (for Coca-Cola, Visa, Panasonic and the like).
• At Barcelona’s conclusion, moved to Atlanta to support the sale and negotiation of the global sponsorships for the IOC around the Atlanta ’96 Olympic Summer Games.
1988 to 1989
Director of Sales & Marketing, Breakfast Cereals: Ralston-Purina Spain, Barcelona
• Launched Chex Cereals into Spanish grocery market, then expanded into southern Europe.
• Gained 6% market share from Kellogg’s in six months.
1986 to 1988
Sales & Marketing Manager: Wines of Spain, Spanish Trade Commission, New York
• Developed branding campaigns for Spanish wine regions.
• Supported Spanish wine exporters in securing US importers and in growing their sales in key US markets.
• Led press junkets to Spain for top US food and wine writers.
1984 to 1986
Sales Manager: Sebastiani Vineyards, Northeast US
• Sold Proprietor’s Reserve line for Sonoma California’s Sebastiani Vineyards to major U.S. hotel chains and key restaurants in New York, Boston and other key markets.
1979 to 1984
Editor, Reporter, Columnist & Freelance Writer
• Edited various newspapers and weekend editions, contributed to regional, lifestyle magazines in Northeast US.
Bachelor of Science, Magazine Journalism: Newhouse School, Syracuse University
• Studied with the best! Trained by the leading magazine editors and writers from Saturday Evening Post, Good Housekeeping, Esquire, Playboy, Boston Globe, New York Times Sunday Magazine.
• Interned at Skiing Magazine, NY, Winter 1979.