Bio – Jack Vincent
2002 to Present
Founder & Managing Partner, focus360, Luzern & Madrid
• Help Fortune 500s, SMEs, startups and solopreneurs sell more successfully.
• Founded the S.C.O.R.E© Selling Method, a modular, adaptable methodology and tactical questioning model, adaptable for every type of customer-focused acquisition.
• Clients include: Viking Cruise Lines, IBM, Eurovision/EBU, MasterCard, Swatch, Ricola, NBC Universal, GroupM, Ipsos MORI, Banque Pictet, KONE Elevators, Emerson, Celgene, Medela, Synthes, Phonak/Sonora, Boston Consulting Group, KPMG, Basque Industry 4.0.
1999 to 2001
Head of Branding & New Media: ATP Tennis Masters Series, London
• Developed the ATP Men’s Tennis Tour for ISL Tennis.
• Managed Interbrand and Marsteller, coordinating with the CEO & COO of ATP Men’s Tour, the Tournament Directors of the nine top tournaments
• Integrated the emerging technologies of the time to extend the reach and impact of the series.
1995 to 1999
CEO & Founder: Millennium Sports, New York
• Exclusive Sponsorship & TV Broadcast Rightsholder to ‘99 Pan American Games
o Secured live broadcast throughout the Americas for first time in history; sold and negotiated five times greater rights fees than any previous Games in history.
• Sponsorship Sales Agent, CART/IndyCar’s, Davis Racing.
o Negotiated “Presenting Sponsor” for new team in North America’s top open-wheel racing circuit.
1989 to 1995
Senior Vice President, Olympic Projects: ISL Worldwide, Barcelona, Atlanta
• Serviced the global sponsors of the Olympic Games, managing the implementation of the International Olympic Committee’s Olympic Sponsorship program in Barcelona ’92 (for Coca-Cola, Visa, Panasonic and the like).
• At Barcelona’s conclusion, moved to Atlanta to support the sale and negotiation of the global sponsorships for the IOC around the Atlanta ’96 Olympic Summer Games.
1988 to 1989
Director of Sales & Marketing, Breakfast Cereals: Ralston-Purina Spain, Barcelona
• Launched Chex Cereals into Spain, then expanded into southern Europe.
• Gained 6% market share from Kellogg’s in six months.
1986 to 1988
Sales & Marketing Manager: Wines of Spain, Spanish Trade Commission, New York
• Developed branding campaigns for Spanish wine regions.
• Supported Spanish wine exporters in securing US importers and growing US sales.
• Led press junkets to Spain for top US food and wine writers.
1984 to 1986
Sales Manager: Sebastiani Vineyards, Northeast US
• Sold Proprietor’s Reserve line for Sonoma California’s Sebastiani Vineyards to major U.S. hotel chains, as well as key restaurants in New York, Boston and other key northeast markets.
1979 to 1984
Editor, Reporter, Columnist & Freelance Writer
• Edited various newspapers and contributed to regional, lifestyle magazines in Northeast US and Barcelona, Spain.
Bachelor of Science, Magazine Journalism: Newhouse School, Syracuse University
• Trained by leading magazine editors and writers from Saturday Evening Post, Good Housekeeping, Esquire, Playboy, Boston Globe, New York Times Sunday Magazine.
• Interned at Skiing Magazine, NY, Winter 1979.